Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger

9.5.16

Afternoon tea at The Royal York Hotel

Hello!!
So one of my all-time favourite thing to do is have afternoon tea. When it came to deciding what to give my mum for her birthday I thought let’s think of a present that we would both enjoy. So on Saturday we went to the The Royal York Hotel  for afternoon tea and it was delicious. The staff we very attentive and explain clearly what everything was.

We had a glass of champagne and we were given a selection of teas to choose from. I chose the Green Tea
These bits were like a starter. I would try explain what these are but I cannot remember but they were very tasty!!
Then we had finger sandwiches (egg and cress and some kinda salmon sandwich), scones with clotted cream and jam then onto the cakes.
I have recently joined Slimming world so this is definitely a cheat day however so worth the calories!!


Do you like afternoon tea? Have you been to the The Royal Hotel before? Where would you recommend for Afternoon Tea?

Lots of Love,
Nicole 









3 comments:

  1. This looks so nice, I've been past the Royal York Hotel before but never been in, it looks lovely!

    Lauren Ashleigh xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah i would definitely recommend it, it was lovely!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks delicious :) My favourite afternoon tea has to be the Mount Nelson in Cape Town which I blogged recently. However it's a little bit far for me to go back!
    Jennifer x
    Ginevrella | Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright @ Nicole Ann. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign