Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger

24.5.16

My Day to Night makeup

Hello!! So I thought I would share my day to night makeup.. I put much heavier makeup on if I know I’m going out as I want my makeup to stay on and not go patchy half way through the night. I would say my base stays the same, Moisturize, Prime, Foundation then setting my face. I always like to attempt to contour although I can never seem to master it. I try to contour using my Clinique chubby stick which I put on my beauty blender as I feel like it goes on nicer. Then I’ll use my Hooler bronzer which just adds a bit my colour into my face as I wear quite a high coverage foundation it take all the colour out my face.
I keep my eyebrows the same. The thing I change most is my eyeshadows. I always stick to brown eye shadows as I feel comfortable using them.. might step out of my comfort zone eventually. I tried to make them as smoky as possible then add some eye liner and if I'm going all out ill add some eyelashes as well. I love Eylure lashes as I think they are so so easy to apply.
Image not mine
 I sometimes have a red lip just depending on how patient I am as I normally get it all over my face and end up looking like a clown. So I usually stick with a nude or a pink lip. Then I spray my face with lots of my urban decay all-nighter spray and have a glass of prosecco then I’m ready for the night!!


 What do you change on your makeup when going out? Do you like Eylure lashes?

 Lots of love, Nicole x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright @ Nicole Ann. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign