Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger

20.5.17

Obsess Eyeshadows

I always buy eye shadows, even though I don’t wear it every day.. Strange. However eye shadows or highlighters are the prettiest thing to buy. You can read about my favourite highlighters here. So a beauty related post today, I try and mix it so it isn’t all beauty. But I was recently in boots and saw these eye shadows all individually potted (usually I just like palettes). However these are ones you can push out the casing to add to your own palettes. I like using my Z palette, which when I ordered it, it came with magnets that you just stick on the back of the eye shadow.




Obsess Eyeshadows


So I only picked out two colours, as I was wary in case I didn’t like them. However these are amazing, they remind of makeup geek eye shadows, which you can read my post  here. I just love these coppery shades, just makes a change to my usual brown smokey eye. These shades surprised me, they were so pigmented!! I think though for £2 pounds each, you would expect a product that would lack in something. However this product doesn't have any fall out either which is perfect! They have a big variety of shades and some highlights so i cant wait to go out and buy some more!

Do you like the sound of these eyeshadows?
Have you ever tried this brand before? 

Lots of love,
Nicole xx


11 comments:

  1. I loooove makeup obsession they're shadows are so good, especially for the price! These two shades look gorgeous too xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to go out and buy more aha!!xx

      Delete
  2. We don't have this product in Canada ... I don't think - great post regardless. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard of this brand before! but such a good price! x

    Liz | LotsofLoveLiz

    ReplyDelete
  4. These eye shadows look amazing. I really love the versatility of these colours :) http://www.bauchlefashion.com/2017/05/summers-best-bikini-wishlist.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. These colours are incredible! Need to try, thanks for sharing!

    Sophie x
    sophievmace.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. These shades are beautiful!! They'd be perfect for autumn makeup x
    Liv
    livslack.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright @ Nicole Ann. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign