Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger

6.5.17

ASOS Wishlist


Hello!!! So I feel like this wishlist is well overdue, as I am always on ASOS just planning what to spend on my next payday! Sadly most these items will have to stay on my wishlist as my bank balance won't allow me to buy them all. 

So starting Top left to right... 
This blue dress just looks like the perfect summer races dress, off the shoulders which I am absolutely loving at the moment!! The black cami style top, is just a wardrobe must have, looks nice with jeans or even to dress it up for a nice evening meal. Now this play-suit is the cutest thing ever!!! How lovely would it look with sandals on a warm summers evening (in England no chance) so perfect for a holiday. 

Now Jumpsuits aren't normally my thing... as I always think of problem of trying to go to the toilet, like what if there is no nice girls in the toilet to help unzip you?! However this jumpsuit I found very classy looking so I had to include it! A classic white shirt, I am still yet to buy one, but I feel like this is a wardrobe essential! Now I know this play suit isn't ASOS branded, however its off the ASOS website. I just love the colour of it, perfect for spring/summer!

Black heel shoes, everyone need them as they go with everything!! Looking at the pictures of these, they do look like they would be walk-able (I really struggling wearing heels)!! A nice slouchy top, as who doesn't love to just chuck them on, on days you really can't be bothered to wear something nice! Lastly but not least, this Boohoo white off the shoulder top. Its just so pretty looking, that I am actually adding this top into my basket as we speak!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright @ Nicole Ann. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign