Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger

9.4.17

theBalm Mary Lou Manizer highlighter review

The Balm Highlighter
Man oh man, I didn't purchase my first highlighter until last year.... like what did I do without it. Its become a daily staple for me now, and is one of my favourite things to buy as they are always so pretty. I tried the NYX contour palette which had a lovely highlighter in there, however now using it, it looks really white on the face and doesn't give you the natural highlight you might be after.

I would technically say, bloggers and Youtubers made me buy this. I heard everyone talking about this for ages and so they had it on Feel Unique one day, and it was the best purchase I have ever bought. Oh yeah I haven't even told you what highlighter I am talking about... theBalm Mary Lou Manizer. You have probably heard people talk about this for ages, and I am probably pretty late on the band wagon.. better late then never hey. 


The Balm highlighter



First of all, the packaging is so cute, with this blonde woman on the front. As much as I love the classic rose gold packaging, I do love this just because its different and definately stands out from the rest of your makeup in your draw! 

The colour on your cheeks just gives you that pop of highlight that you want, there is picture below of what the highlighter looks on me. But I would recommend this highlighter in a heart beat! I can't seem to find anything that would beat this at the moment. 



The Balm highlighter


Do you like this highlighter? Have you tried any other products from the Balm? Which highlighters do you recommend?


Lots of love,
Nicole



22 comments:

  1. I love mary-lou! It's one of my favourite highlighters too!!

    Love, Melissa x
    www.lovemelissax.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my all time favourite highlighter, nothing compares to this!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the exact same, nothing is as good!xx

      Delete
  3. I've never tried it! It looks lovely though. I like using my MAC soft and gentle

    Tasha x

    http://itsatashathing.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/my-little-star-boutique-jewellery.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was my first ever highlighter and initially I didn't really like it but it is very pretty! :) x

    ♥ Jadirah Sarmad | Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, it is really pretty though aha xx

      Delete
  5. I've never tried this highlighter before but it looks so pretty! Gotta give this a try!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have an unhealthy obsession with highlighters 😍 I also have an unhealthy obsession with the balm packaging ❤️ So I think this could be a good product for me 😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are my favourite thing to buy also haha!!xx

      Delete
  7. I love Mary Lou! Unfortunately I dropped it and the whole thing broke :'(

    Nhi Archibald | Life with Nhi Archibald

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been humming and ahhinh about getting this! It looks gorgeous on you!
    PaleGirlRambling xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks stunning on you! Love the packaging as well, thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAve always wanted to try this but never got round to it! Definitely need to purchase it x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have this product too and I really like it, I actually use it as an eyeshadow sometimes to brighten up my eyes! Your blog here is so lovely by the way, I love finding new blogs like yours to read! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That highlighter looks absolutely beautiful on you, it's so nice and glowy! For me the best highlighter I've ever found is is the Becca Highlighting Powder in Moonstone :)

    Julia // The Sunday Mode

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright @ Nicole Ann. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign