Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger

16.4.17

Threads Lashes

I love a good pair of eyelashes, like they transform your look. I personally love a minimal eye and bright lip with some big lashes on.  My favourite look at the moment.  So I was fortunate enough to be sent a couple of pairs of Threads Eye lashes, in Emiloo and Charleston. As you can see from the image above, one is more of a natural lash, and the other one is full volume lashes. What I love wearing on a night out. So here are my thought on these lashes.
I always like to be honest, I love the red packaging I thought it was really sleek, but the actual packaging felt like it was on the cheap side. The box kinda fell apart when I was trying to photograph them, however that is a minor detail. However that is the only fault I can find with these lashes! They have converted me, I love them! I wore them for a nightout last night so here is what I thought of them. 

I wore the Emiloo lashes, which I did need to trim down a little bit, but they were very easy to apply and the glue kept them stuck all night. Always a winner when you just want to dance all night and not worry about trying to stick your lashes back on when you have had a few too many wines (oops). 




 

So here is some posey pictures above of me (crinnnge) wearing the Emiloo lashes. These lashes retail for £9 which is middle priced for lashes however I think they are very good value for money as I found you could definately get another two wears out of them at least!

So you can check their website out here.

Have you tried these lashes out before? What lashes would you recommend?

Lots of love,
Nicole xxx

2 comments:

  1. These lashes look stunning! I love Threads lashes, they're so good for the money! Lovely post!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are such good quality aren't they!xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright @ Nicole Ann. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign