Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger

19.4.17

My Top Ten Products under Ten Pounds

My top ten products under ten pounds

I always thought I would find it hard to find ten products that I love that are under ten pounds but no I was wrong. I love so many I found this so hard to write. I am a sucker for a good drug store buy, like you can get so much more for your money than high end.  Sleek Brow Kit, So this is my all time favourite brow product, If I could only ever have one makeup product it would be this, its a wax on the left which sets your brows then the powder which I use for areas on my brows that i don't want as dark. Maybelline gel , now this brow gel compliments the Sleek brow kit perfectly. Them brows ain't budging. 

Maybelline mascara, This Maybelline mascara is a techinally 'Bloggers/youtubers made me buy it' and now I can see why they love it so much, it literally lasts forever and doesn't clump. Eylure 101 lashes, I am obsessed with wearing lashes at the moment, I tried out the Threads eyelashes which you can read here. These Eylure are definately my favourite at the moment, as they are so damn easy to put on and completely change your look altogether. 

I am a sucker for Nude lipsticks, which is why these two shades are my favourite ones under ten pounds at the moment.  L’Oréal lipstick I mentioned this nude in my favourite nudes which you can read here. It has a pinkey shade through it which makes it very natural and a lovely everyday shade. Gosh lipstick I also mentioned this product in my favourite nude lipsticks. This shade is more of a browny nude which I personally love.  

L’Oréal true match I mentioned this product in my L'Oreal favourites which you can read here.  I absolutely adore my Estee Lauder double wear but its pricey to replace so i always switch it up with that or my true match. Its got a very build able coverage which is ideal depending on you personally. Maybelline Baby skin, I really feel like my foundation sits so much nicer when I wear this primer. Well duh it gives me baby skin of course.  

Nyx Blush I can't say Blush is a big part of my makeup routine however, this shade is lovely and perfect if you want a little bit of colour on your skin. Its like a coral shade which is nice for a sutle tint of colour. 
Bourjois 1 seconde Nail Polish , so I wrote a post a year ago about my favourite spring nail polishes which you can read here. I just love the application of this brush, it literally makes doing my nails not a chore! And the colour is just perfect for spring!


Do you like the products mentioned? What is your favourite product at the moment?



You may also like 
The balm Mary Lou Manizer review
What's in my clutch


Make sure your following me on bloglovin to keep update with any new post xx


Twitter Instagram




1 comment:

  1. I love this post! I always thought it would be difficult to find amazing drugstore products but your right, there are so many! I especially love the Maybelline Brow Gel and NYX Baked Blush too!

    I think more bloggers should do posts like this so we can all share our beauty bargains.

    Laura xo

    http://www.honeylaura.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright @ Nicole Ann. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign