Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger

4.7.17

Barry M Gelly Nail Polish review

So I absolutely love going to the nail salon and getting Shellac on my nails. Just because it just looks nice, unlike when you do your own nails they clip in a matter of days and just never look as ‘nice’. So this post is my review on the Barry M gelly nail polish. As these are my current favourite nail polishes to use at the moment!

Barry m gelly nail polish review




I always find painting my nails is a chore, however once they are done its perfect. It’s the same with fake tan.. I can never be bothered to do it, but absolutely love once it’s done. But these Barry M nail polishes, make it a little less of a chore.The brush on this nail polish makes application so easy, a couple of strokes of this polish and your nail is painted.  And bonus the colour doesn’t need endless amounts of coats on to make it the correct colour!! Woo, otherwise you spend bloody years waiting for it to dry!

Barry M Gelly nail polish review
Please excuse my application, painting nails has never been my strong point haha

So I currently have the greeney colour on my toes, but I won’t show you them as I know some people hate feet!! You can see below how beautiful the pinkey colour is on my nails.  Perfect for summer! 

Do you like the colour of these nail polishes? Have you ever tried any of Barry M products? What is your favourite nail polish brand?





Lots of love,

Nicole 

You may also like
Favourite L'Oreal Products
My Favourite Spring Nail Polishes






Make sure your following me on Bloglovin to keep update with any new post xx


Twitter Instagram  Pinterest

9 comments:

  1. These are so pretty! I haven't tried Barry M polishes yet (I love polishes from Essie and Eveline). I have a highlighter palette from Barry M though and it is fantastic! ;)

    www.beatsofbeauty.com | Roksana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I will have to try Essie nail polishes!xxx

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty colour! I'm totally with you on hate painting nails, but love them when they're done!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I actually feel like a girl when they are painted haha!xx

      Delete
  3. Pretty nail colors. I love doing my nails. Something about it makes me feel relaxed and happy.
    My favorite nail brand right now is ORLY!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I have never heard of that brand before, ill have to check it out xx

      Delete
  4. I cant get enough of Barry M. They are so affordable too x

    Lizzie Oladunni

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love their jelly range! Such a good formula. I used to be obsessed with Barry M nail polishes when I was younger, I go for essie more now though

    Leah x
    http://www.leahmarriott.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright @ Nicole Ann. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign