Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger

20.7.17

Why Its Okay to Have A Blogging Break

So I have been writing this while I have been in a blogging rut. Which is what inspired this post, of why a blogging break is okay. I have recently just disliked my blog, and reading other people’s thinking eurgh there is so much better and forever comparing mine. Which I shouldn’t do. I think I have around 20 post drafted, and looking at them I just think the content isn’t good enough to post, just because I want to get a post out there. So instead, I would rather post less and post better quality stuff.


So here is two reasons why a blogging break is good for you and your blog.

Life always has difficult obstacles, and you can’t help that! And everyone reading your blog will understand, after all it is a hobby. And for example if you didn’t feel up for going swimming say, you wouldn’t. Also working along side your blog, you do want nights where you come home and do absolutely nothing. And i have to admit that has been me every night for like the past month! So blogging is the same.  You blog is still going to be there, whether you stuck to your blogging schedule or not.

New year, we always set new goals and stick with them for a good few blogs. But then the determination dwindles away, so having a break. Well I know for myself, I have come back and thinking of how to make by blog so much better and what content I can put out there.  Also having a break from my blog, as made me realise how much I love blogging. However before my break I was growing to hate it. So this break I guess has saved me from deleting my blog.

Have you had a blogging break recently?

Such a appropriate picture, not!! However here's to a better blog
PS hopefully now my content will be so much better!!

Lots of love,

Nicole xx


You may also like

What I have learnt from Blogging

1 comment:

  1. I've had a break for the exact same reasons. People having been telling me that I shouldn't care about what people think it's your blog but there's always that little voice nagging away! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright @ Nicole Ann. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign