Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger

2.4.17

What I bought on my recent Primark Trip

Does anyone ever gets them days where you feel like ‘I need a good shopping day’ . So last month I finally I had my well overdue Primark shopping trip. So I thought I would put together the bits that I had bought. 

I finally had my trip to Primark, if you follow me on twitter, you can follow me here you’ll know I have been going on about being desperate to go to Primark and I finally went. I was very good in Primark and didn't go overboard. I was going to do an overall What I bought last month post, however everything that I would want to include, I have already used. 

Primark haul
So it’s so hard to go to Primark and not pick up a least one candle. This smells beautiful and I believe it was only 80p! Bargain.  I was really trying to find some nice blog prop bits, however I wasn’t that successful. However I found this nice quote 'Your Vibe attracts the Tribe' which I thought was quite quirky.
I have heard Primark Eyelashes are good, I have only used them once, and I found the glue was rubbish. However I thought lets give it another go but use a different glue.. Ill more than likely do a full review on them in the upcoming future. 
I love having diffusers in my house, if you read my Mothers Day gift guide, that was one of the gifts I was giving my Mum as she loves them too. This smell beautiful and I find the packaging is expensive looking, even though it only cost £1! 
Second to last thing I bought were these hair bobbles, I have seen a lot of bloggers and youtubers wearing them so i thought yeah lets give it a go. Also when wearing these bobbles, they look okay on your wrist, a bit like a bracelet look I guess.

Lastly, I love Primark gym wear, I have had some fab gym wear from there in the past and some not so much (see through gym leggings). These leggings were only £5 so I had to purchase them, even if I only wear them for a lazy Sunday.

Have you been to Primark recently? Do you like what i have bought?

Lots of love,
Nicole 

Make sure your following me on Bloglovin to keep update with any new post xx








2 comments:

  1. I haven't been to Primark in ages! Those lashes look gorgeous, and 80p for a candle is insane!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need a Primark trip soon! I keep hearing about them having some really nice stuff in! I'm really interested in their makeup too.

    Beccah xx
    thehonestolive.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright @ Nicole Ann. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign