Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger

27.3.17

Whats In My Clutch

Whats in my clutch

My clutch is normally full of tat, as after a night out I can never be bothered to clear it out. So I am always left with everything, from eyelashes to a chip from McDonald's (gross). However just for this post, I have cleared it out for you and you can see what I take in my clutch. 

Concealer - this is always a must in my clutch, as mascara 9 times out of ten makes it on my face, so this is always my quick fix to try cover it.

Bronzer and a brush of course. Right I should not take this with me, as normally in bars etc the lighting is terrible so my bronzer turns into me looking like a satsuma.. ah well least its there for emergencies 

A little sample of perfume . I never trust myself to take a nice full size perfume out, so these samples come in handy. I got lots of samples from Feel Unique pick and mix box which you can read my review here.

Lastly a good old lippy, you can't have your lippy wearing off half way through the night.. you can read about my favourite nude lipsticks here.

So this is my currently clutch i keep using, even know its meant to be a makeup bag (who can seriously fit all their makeup in there?!). 

What do you carry in your clutch? Do you take some of the stuff mentioned above?

Lots of love,
Nicole 

Make sure your following me on Bloglovin to keep update with any new post xx



Twitter Instagram



2 comments:

  1. This clutch looks so simple yet elegant! Where did you get that? :O
    Lauraconteur ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its actually a Michael Kors makeup bag, but I thought it was too pretty to use as a makeup bag ahah!!xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright @ Nicole Ann. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign