Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger

16.3.17

What i have been loving on netflix

I am loving Netflix at the moment, there is so many programmes that I keep adding to my list, but I never seem to have enough time to watch them all! I love them series where you literally would get up an hour earlier on a morning just to watch one more episode.
Although, the nights are getting a little lighter, it is still dark by half 6 (cry). So I love nothing better than to get into my comfies on a night and dive into a series.



My favourite netflix series
Image not mine


1. Riverdale
Right, I have only watched three episodes  so far, but I feel like this is going to be my new addiction with Pretty Little Liars officially ending soon, cry! However, I hate having to wait to watch a new episode each week, so I’m currently saving them up so Ill has a good binge of it.  
2. Shooter
I was literally addicted to this series. I spent ages just trying to find a series both Jack and I would like. So this is so similar to the film, but better. It’s so in-depth, and with their only being 10 episodes. It’s a perfect lazy Sunday kind of binge series.
3. OJ V the people
Anything like this, I weirdly enjoy? Like it actually, as it is one of them series you have to have your full attention to it, otherwise you miss important parts of it. I have my opinion on whether he is guilty or not before watching it, so I’m curious if it will change my opinion, the more I watch.
4. Stranger Things
Now this was a very weird but good TV series! Just be very open minded when watching it, as it is weird but oh my I can’t watch for season two.
5. Prison Break
I’m about to say a very bold comment, but I think this has to be my favourite TV series of all time. It was incredible. I remember any free time I had, I was watching this. I got all the episodes watched in a silly amount of time... it was safe to say I was addicted.

What do you love on Netflix? Have you watched any mentioned above?

Lots of love,

Nicole xx

3 comments:

  1. Great list! I really enjoyed Prison Break, can't wait for the new series next month :) I keep being told to watch Riverdale and hear good things about shooter and stranger things but haven't got around to watch them yet. I agree I'm going to miss PLL when it ends :( I've been watching Daredevil and Luke Cage recently have you seen those?

    VioletDaffodils
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I am so excited!! And no I haven't.. thats my lazy sunday sorted then ahah!!xx

      Delete
  2. Today, it's possible to set up a home system that offers a comparable experience to the theater. Of course, with movie tickets going up in price every year, watching films at home is a much cheaper form of entertainment as well. tvsmash

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright @ Nicole Ann. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign