Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger

12.3.17

Girls Night In


I have always been one to prefer a cosy night in than go out. Although random night out is always fun! So I thought I would do a post on my ultimate girls’ night in. Lots of food, trashy TV and films.  However I am trying to eat a lot better recently so this can be my cheat day!




Tanya Burr chocolate cookies


So I finally feel like this is my signature dish now, I follow Tanya Burr double chocolate cookie recipe, the full recipe can find here. They are so gooey and delicious, they taste better than the ones you buy from the shops!! The bad thing is, once you have one, you want more oops!

Strawberries and marshmallows skewers



Strawberries and marshmallows skewers.  Ah heaven on a stick, literally! I felt having strawberries and marshmallows both on a stick kind of balanced each other out?


So sadly I didn't photograph this, but I made my own Katsu Curry!! It tastes just as good as the Wagamamas ones, just without the massive amount of calories, win win scenario. 

A girls night wouldn't be a girls night without movies and  trashy TV. I have been addicted to Ex on the beach (my guilty pleasure) such easy watching. However I love nothing better than a good chick flick… clueless, the other woman, sex in the city and the list goes on. 

What makes a good girls night in for you? Do you like what I have mentioned?

Lots of love,
Nicole xxx

Make sure your following me on Bloglovin to keep update with any new post xx

Twitter Instagram

2 comments:

  1. Aw looks like a cute little night! Craving those strawberries right now haha! X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright @ Nicole Ann. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign