Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger

2.3.17

February Favourites

February Favourites
Its the end of Feb already.. whaat. Like we have had pancake day and valentine day already. One thing that means is.. its nearly easter egg time woo!! Quite scary really. Anyway it feels like ages since I did my last favourite post. I did my 2016 favourites which you can watch here. So yeah here goes for what I have been loving in February. I have been changing up my perfumes really, as I love  having different scents. So this month I have been loving  Modern Muse, it is nothing like my usual scents I go with, this is quite strong but nice. Maybelline lash sensational, I think will make it onto my 2017 favourites, its literally incredible. One good but bad thing also, it stays on your lashes that well, its a challenge to try remove it at the end of the day. Rimmel Provocalips is very similar to Maybelline super stay, it sticks on yours lips and lasts all day, woopppie. I don't know if anyone else has ever struggled with putting false lashes on, but in the past I use to find them a impossible task! However I am loving these Eylure lashes, they are curved so they fit perfectly onto your eye.

What have you been loving this month? Do you like some of these products I have mentioned?


Lots of love,
Nicole xx

Make sure your following me on Bloglovin to keep update with any new post xx

Twitter Instagram

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks lovely and your blog is the cutest! I would love to try Modern Muse and adore that lil trinket dish, so pretty :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara (P.S we should absolutely follow each other on bloglovin or instagram haha :D xx)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright @ Nicole Ann. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign