Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger

8.3.17

Choosing the right foundation

So foundations is always a tricky thing to buy. Not like eye shadow or mascara where you don't have to worry if the shade is right. Actually getting the perfect shade of foundation is tricky and definitely something I still struggle with now. Especially if you are ordering the foundation online.. i bought a shade 10x to dark for me oops!



Choosing the right foundations


The perks of buying a high end foundation, is usually you will get the colour tested so it is literally perfect for your skin tone. Even better so, most the time you get a little sample pot to try the foundation, before parting with £30 plus pounds on something you don't like. 

  • Don't be afraid to ask for a sample! I did this for ages, but at least if you try a sample you can see if you like it or not. If its drug store, then see if you can get a sample whether its from Feel unique pick and mix which you can read my review here. I got a tester pot of Estee Lauder Double Wear before buying it. Turns out I loved it anyway, but least I was sure before parting with my money. So this foundation is my favourite high end one, it just find the coverage is perfect for me and it is so wearable. 
  •  Bourjois Healthy Mix  I tried a little sachet of this before. I must admit, the sachet barely covered my face so it was tricky to work out if i like it or not. Luckily I did. This and L'Oreal True match are my two favourite drug store foundations. However I must admit the Bourjois foundation is a little bit light for me. Ah well nothing bronzer can't solved!!
  • Read reviews before you buy the foundation!! Find out if its good for dry/oily skin and see if its the kind of coverage you want. If you don't want to trail through reviews, then usually under the product, people have already rated and reviewed them.


Whats your favourite foundations? Have you try any mentioned above?

Lots of love,
Nicole xx
Make sure your following me on Bloglovin to keep update with any new post xx

Twitter Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright @ Nicole Ann. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign