Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger

1.2.17

What I have learnt from Blogging



Hello!! So I think I have been blogging now for around 3months and I must say I am loving it. There are certain things I have learnt from Blogging.

·         Support each other (not saying that I didn’t know this before) but commenting on other people blog posts.
·         Don’t compare yourself, with just starting out it is easy to think eh why haven't I go so many followers yet (well duh it doesn’t happen over night). 
·         Don’t put pressure on yourself to always have to blog, the other week I had no ideas so I didn’t blog for two weeks, after all it is still a hobby and should be enjoyable not stressful.
·         Don’t care what anyone else thinks.. I didn’t start blogging for ages as I thought of what other people will say. Well why, we aren’t in school anymore and who cares if someone thinks your blog is c**p?!


·         Blog about what you love!! I love rambling about absolute all sorts and find it easy to blog about that rather than doing something you are passionate about rather than something you feel like you should write about.
Image not mine. 

What have you learnt? Do you agree with what I have said?


Lots of love,
Nicole xxx

Make sure your following me on Bloglovin to keep update with any new post xx

9 comments:

  1. Great lessons! Yeah it's a good hobby to have and you have such a great outlook on blogging. xo krista @ kristaaoki.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are important lessons, the one about comparison point is important! xx www.laurabluebell.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so easy to do, but important you don't aha!xx

      Delete
  3. We've learnt so much! From social media management to SEO, copywriting and photography! Also the blogging community is amazing and blogging is really cool! xx C&K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ive only just starting blogging but I'm quickly learning about all these things! Your photography is beautiful.

    el | elbeautybox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very important lessons! I love reading these kinds of posts, thank you for sharing what you have learned :D

    VioletDaffodils
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm about to launch my blog, I only have 3 posts but I guess I am about to learn this all ! Excited much xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I can't wait to read your first post!!xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright @ Nicole Ann. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign