Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger

23.1.17

How To Fake 8 hours sleep

So you’re meant to get between 7-9 hours’ sleep a night... However we all know how hard it is to actually switch off and go to bed. Although when you do go to bed earlier you feel so much better for it! So I thought I would put together a post of my tips to fake a good 8 hours sleep. I wish I was one of them people that could roll out of bed and look fabulous. sadly not!

·       
  Wash your face in the morning with some kind of cleansing foam/exfoliating which helps make your skin feel fresher.



·         Drink a large glass of water (I must say I should start doing this more).

A Good Mascara 
Bam and your awake, well your eyes are so you technically are... No on a normal note, it does make you look more awake.



A White Eyeliner
I put this in my water line, as it makes you eyes look bigger than putting a black eyeliner there. I must say I wouldn't recommend this eyeliner. 



·         Eye cream.. 
It helps to reduce puffy eyes! It also helps to moisturizer around the eyes so when you lather on your concealer it looks nice.
I use the Clinique All about the Eyes




A Vitamin C spray

This personally makes me feel more awake as well as my skin feel a bit more fresh.
The Body Shop Vitamin C Spray always makes me feel a bit more alive.


What are you tips for looking more awake? Do you agree with mine? Do you get 8 hours sleep a night?

Lots of love,
Nicole xxx

Make sure your following me on Bloglovin to keep update with any new post xx

Twitter Instagram









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright @ Nicole Ann. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign