Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger

4.1.17

Healthy Date Ball recipe


Ah I still can't get my head around that Christmas is over, and the fact of eating better is now reality. Anyway we can't over indulge all the time can we. So I thought I would together a post of what I would call a 'healthy' date ball recipe which really cures the crave for chocolate.


Ingredients
  • 1 Cup Dates
  • 3 Tbsps. Peanut Butter
  • 1/4 Cup Dark Chocolate (Melted)
  • 2/3 Cups Oats




How gorgeous are these rose gold measuring cups!!

I used this peanut butter as it is my fave!!


Method
  • Melt the chocolate.
  • Then add all the ingredients including the chocolate in a blender.
  • Once blended, roll them into little balls, then place them in the fridge for them to harden.
  • Then go have one, or five.

I must say before having these, I thought dates ew really? But they are really nice so I recommend you give them a try.









Non of them are equal sizes!!

Healthy Date Ball recipe


So this kinda post is very new to my blog! Please let me know if you like food posts or you don't just so I know for future reference haha!

Do you like the sound of these? What healthy recipes do you have? Did you have a good Christmas?

Lots of love,

Nicole xx

Make sure your following me on Bloglovin to keep update with any new post xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright @ Nicole Ann. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign