Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger

12.1.17

Beauty Haul

When you keep adding different items to your bag  and its not till you get to the till that you realize how much you have spent ... gulp! However its just been Christmas and my birthday so you have to treat yourself!





The raspberry one tastes so nice, I couldn't help but try it!! Still got the vanilla one to try, but if you aren't fancying wear lipstick then the raspberry one gives your lips a nice tint.

Nivea Lip Butter

Vichy Dermablend Corrective Stick Foundation

So I am always after trying a new foundation, so when I bought this, it was on offer and I thought might as well give it a go. However It does say full coverage on the packaging, but I would just say it’s like a medium coverage... I have only used it once, so ill do a full review on it once I get to grips with it. 

Vichy


I have tried a little sample of daisy before and love it, so when I saw that it had nearly £20 pound off the price I could not say no (Just a late birthday present from me to me). Sadly the offer has now ended.

Marc Jacobs Daisy
How cute is the packaging of this bottle!

Estee Lauder Lip Gloss


I believe this is part of a Christmas set as well, however there is plenty of similar lip glosses to this around. I can't say I love lip glosses, as I have long hair and if its windy you just get lip gloss in your hair.. gross. 



This is a re purchase as I love it so much! I don't know whether its because its £3.99 that I like it so much or yeah. It does the job of what you want a powder to do, so what more could you want. 




Estee lauder eyeshadow palette

This was a part of a Christmas set, so I don’t think you can get it now. The eye shadows I have used so far are lovely and pigmented. 

Have you tried any of these products? What beauty products would you recommend?

Lots of love,
Nicole xx

Make sure your following me on Bloglovin to keep update with any new post xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright @ Nicole Ann. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign