Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger

1.1.17

New Year Resolutions

Happy New Year!!!!

Ah new Year, new me and all that and Oh I am definitely going to stick with that resolution this year.. Yeah yeah. Well if I put a list out there of my resolutions, there is no hiding from them!

I think 2016 has been my best year yet, I finally moved into my house which you can read about my moving in here. Jack finally met my Dad and I had the most wonderful Christmas. So lets see what 2017 brings!


New Year Resolutions

So here goes with my New Year resolutions.
  • Put more time and effort into my blog. I have recently bought a new camera and a laptop so there is no excuse!
  • Continue with YouTube, I posted my first video on there the other day which you can watch  here.
  • Stick with Slimming World. I started Slimming World last year where I managed to lose a stone, however leading up to Christmas it was hard to stick with. So tomorrow is my first night back there, Ill keep you guys updated with my process.
  • Take better care of my skin. I can tell if I have eaten badly or if I have taken all my makeup off properly.
  • Watch what I'm spending money on. I feel this year I have wasted a lot of money on silly items.
  • Last but not least, spend more time with my family. It's so easy in day to day life to be too busy to do thing, however family is important.




So I hope all of you have a very Happy New Year!!
What are your new resolutions? What are you tips to sticking with them?

Lots of love,
Nicole xxx








7 comments:

  1. Great resolutions!

    Love Katy @ The Rawrdrobe x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fingers crossed I will be able to stick to them haha!x

      Delete
  2. These sound like great, achievable resolutions.

    http://ohduckydarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad I stumbled over your post on twitter! Love your resolutions-- ones that are similar to the ones I'm forming in my head! The skin though-- my company just expanded to Australia, have you heard of Rodan+Fields? Let me know, would love to tell you more and it could definitely help you attain your skin goal :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great resolutions, and ones that are easy to stick by too! I'm starting Slimming world - I hope to lose a stone too :) xx
    Polishedcouture.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah that's exciting, just the starting of healthy eating is hard, we will get there xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright @ Nicole Ann. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign