Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger

8.1.17

-Ted Baker eye shadow palette review


Hello!!

So I thought I would do a review on a eyeshadow palette I  got recently. Mainly because I know Ted Baker for the gorgeous clothing they do, but I never knew they did makeup?!! I think there clothing is so classy and they have definitely stuck with a classy eye shadow palette.




Rose Gold packaging... yes please!!

Packaging for me is a must, its the first thing that attracts you to a product.

Ah the colours!! I must be honest when I first tried this product I wasn't so sure on it, however I realised you need a little bit more product than you would say a different palette. The colours are all shimmery so they make a lovely eye look, whether your wanting something very natural or something a little bit heavier.


Have you ever tried this eyeshadow palette? Do you like Ted Baker products? Do you like rose gold packaging like me?

Lots of love,
Nicole xxx

Make sure your following me on Bloglovin to keep update with any new post xx


3 comments:

  1. I'm the opposite way round! I knew Ted Baker did make up but not clothes, haha! Was never sure how great the makeup would be though so never tried it, I think the packaging is beautiful though, might give it a go now though after reading your review!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is so beautiful, I'm obsessed with Ted Baker.

    http://ohduckydarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is so important. A present for the blog readers.
    Ted Baker

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright @ Nicole Ann. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign