Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger

15.2.17

Dream Travel Destinations

So many holidays  goes through my mind on a daily basis, dreaming of where to visit next. Sadly I don’t ever have enough money to do all the travelling I want. Anyway we can dream. I did this post a year ago which you can read here, but I thought I would do an updated post of where I want to visit.

Dream Travel Desintations
Tokyo
New Zealand
San Francisco
Fiji




Tokyo 
It just looks incredible! However the flight time from UK to Tokyo is 13+ hours, so I have heard the rest of Japan is incredible. So I really want to tour round Japan!

New Zealand
This has ALWAYS been my dream destination to go to! So I thought next time I go to Australia which you can read about my time in Perth here, I could tie it in!

San Francisco 
Who doesn't want to go to the Golden Gate Bridge! It looks incredible. A cool trip would be doing a road trip around America!

Fiji
Ah Fiji, Fiji! What a amazing place it looks. The one downside is the distance from the UK to Fiji, its a 19+ hour flight. Looks like I have a big trip coming up soon with Australia and New Zealand and Fiji! Sorry jack.

So yeah they're my dream destinations for this year! For some reason I much prefer Long Haul trip.. strange I know. You can read my tips for surviving a long haul flight here .

Where would you like to visit? Have you been to any of these destinations? 

Lots of love,
Nicole 

Make sure your following me on Bloglovin to keep update with any new post xx

Twitter Instagram

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nicole
    I really liked this blog post and it made me think about all the places I dream of visiting. Thank you for this amazing post and I hope you get to visit all the places you dream of going Xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright @ Nicole Ann. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign