Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger

5.2.17

My Go To Guide To Perth

So it has been about 4 months since I’ve been back from Australia, but let’s say this post is better late than never? I think Perth will always been a special place for me, as I grew up there and lived there until I was 7 so yeah, it is definitely my second home.
I just thought I would put some pictures together of my time there and you can really see how beautiful the place is!

Kings Park
This is just a beautiful memorial, which is surrounded my the most wonderful gardens. Have a walk around the gardens, you definitely won't regret it! Also have a trip up here on a night, the most incredible views of the city all lit up!

Perth
Rottnest Island
Now this is where I spent a lot of my childhood including any long weekends. And I finally went back there having not visited it in 10 years. It is the definition of beautiful! You get a ferry across to the island and it only takes 20 minutes. You can hire bikes or walk or catch a bus that you hop on and off when you want. There are little creatures  called Quokkas, they almost look like mini kangaroo's! Don't worry you will see one, there are about ten thousand on the island!

Rottnest Island


Fremantle
This is definitely worth a visit! When you go, you kinda feel like you've gone back in 20 years, which is kinda strange and really cool at the same time. There are tons of museums around, which most of them are free. And there is also a old prison which I didn't get to visit, but heard it is really interesting!


Fremantle
This picture is from google.



The City
I may be biased, but it's such a lovely place. The city is so clean. They have been investing a lot of money in the city of Perth, so there is some lovely food and bars including shops also!

Perth City
This image is off google.



Have you ever visited Australia? Have you ever visited Perth? Where would you recommend?


Lots of love,
Nicole 

4 comments:

  1. I will definitely have to go to Rottnest Island when I visit Australia ! Fremantle looks freaking gorgeous, too!

    xoxo krista @ http://kristaaoki.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Its so worth a visit! Its amazing xxx

      Delete
  2. I've lived in Melbourne my whole life and I've travelled to a few different places in Australia but never Perth! I'd recommend if you come back to Aus that you visit Melbourne, Sydney and the Gold Coast.

    Julia // The Sunday Mode

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats added onto my bucket list! Any excuse to go back to Australia!!xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright @ Nicole Ann. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign