Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger

5.3.17

My Favourite Loreal Products

Loreal focus



If someone was to ask me what my all time favourite makeup brand, I would have to say I always go back to L'Oreal. I don’t believe I have had a bad product yet from them, which makes them my saviours and go to brand. So I thought I would do a post on my favourites products from L'Oreal.

These days you can get all sorts of eye shadow palettes on the market, some very high end ie Too Faced or Naked Palettes or Makeup geek eye shadows which you can see my post about them hereOr drug store like Ted Baker palette which you can read my review about them here and even W7 makeup. However not all the time but most I find the cheaper palettes have a lot of fall out and aren't that pigmented. BUT, this is very reasonably priced and the quality of it, is spot on. 


Now this concealer I love.. I find you get some concealers that just look really cakey under your eyes, but this one looks lovely. Non of that cakey business.


Aaah my holy grail foundation!!! I just love love love this foundation (can you tell i love it) There is so many different shades now, this is always and I think will be my go to foundation. Its such a build able foundation which is fab for every occasion. 




Loreal true match


This is in the shade Julianne Nude. I wrote about my favourite nude lipsticks including this one which you can read here. I just love this particular lipstick as it is so moisturising on the lipsticks and really is the perfect shade for every day wear. 





Do you like L'Oreal products? Have you tried any mentioned above?

Lots of love,
Nicole xxx

Make sure your following me on Bloglovin to keep update with any new post xx


Twitter Instagram


























2 comments:

  1. I love your layouts! I really like the L'Oreal palette - I think it's the best 'dupe' for NAKED, whilst still being of decent quality.

    Can't wait for your next post!

    Charlotte
    www.chrlaltdel.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that lipstick looks gorgeous and so does the palette. I know I already love the other two products so I think I need to give these a go! Lovely writing style sweetness!💓

    Sian
    www.slouiseharrison.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright @ Nicole Ann. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign