Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger

29.5.17

A Week In Lipsticks

A week In lipsticks

So I was inspired to do this post when I read Jasmin Talks Beauty do it, you can read her post here. So as far work goes, I never make that much of a effort with my makeup, I always keep it very quick and minimal so normally a nude lip will enough for me. But there is so many different kinds of Nudes. So here goes with my Week in Lipsticks. Also I say a week, however I had a very lazy weekend and didn't wear any makeup. 

Lauren Mercier in Spiced Rose 
So Mondays are never fun, so this is my all time favourite lipstick so I thought I would start my Monday right with a very moisturising and easy wearing lipstick. 

Maybelline Super Stay24 in 515
Yes this is red. Not a very low key makeup to wear. But I was feeling down that day, so whats better than cheering up your mood with a bright lipstick! And bonus, this lipstick actually doesn't move all day. Win Win.

Loreal Colour Riche, Julianne Nude
So I don't think they make this lipstick anymore which is very upsetting. As it is the most beautiful pinkey shade. A little pop of colour but also very natural at the same time! 

Nivea Pearly Shine
So on Thursday I slept in... which seems to be a common thing at the moment (must go to bed earlier). I don't really know if you can count this as a lipstick? more of a lip balm, however it has a little bit of colour which was ideal for a not much makeup day. 

Maybelline Colour Show- 157 More to Adore
Friday, the best day of the week!! So why not finish it with a nudey pink.. all the lipsticks mentioned are all very moisturising, and not drying on the lips. This lipstick doesn't feel like your wearing anything on your lips which is always a good thing!


A week in lipsticks





What is your favourite lipsticks?


Lots of love
Nicole xx




You may also like
Favourite L'Oreal Products
Top Ten Products Under Ten Pounds





Make sure your following me on Bloglovin to keep update with any new post xx


Twitter Instagram  Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. I hate when they discontinue a brand or tone that is really lovely :) This was such a great post these tones you have here are gorgeous :)
    http://www.bauchlefashion.com/2017/05/5-ways-to-suit-yourself-this-summer.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many gorgeous colours here! I'm so gutted about the L'Oreal one not being made anymore, as it is such a gorgeous colour!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've recently been trying a few more products from Laura Mercier and I've been really impressed so I might give that lipstick a go, the shade looks beautiful!

    Julia // The Sunday Mode

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright @ Nicole Ann. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign