Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger

12.5.17

Pure Clay Detox Mask


So we all get them days were our skin is just feeling really dull, from a heavy night the night before, or not taking your makeup off. Or just a random day. I feel like my skin is dull permanently at the moment!! I feel like I have tried and tried lots of other products, and non of them ever seem to make a difference in my skin. So when I saw that this Pure Clay mask was on offer in Superdrug, I thought what the heck, might as well give it a go. So here's what I thought. 



Pure Clay detox mask



I find a little goes a long way with this product, I apply a little more in more problem areas. I use to find with other face masks in the past that I would feel like I am waiting hours for them to dry ( a little exaggeration never hurts anyone) okay it felt like a hour. However this face mask dry within 10 minutes which is so good!! You can definitely tell when its set, I suddenly feel like I have had Botox, not been able to move my forehead! 

 So washing off the mask is pretty easy, with a little bit of water and a flannal does the trick! But wow my skin once I have taken the mask off, it feels like a baby bottom. Its so soft!!!! Like for the first time in a while my skin actually feels clean ( is that a weird comment?) With using it over 10 times now, I must say I would like to try more of the collection of masks and see what they are like. Judging by this one, I like I will like them!!

Have you try this mask before? Have you tried any others in the range? What face masks do you recommend?

Lots of love,
Nicole


        
You may also like
Favourite L'Oreal Products
Top Ten Products Under Ten Pounds




Make sure your following me on Bloglovin to keep update with any new post xx


Twitter Instagram  Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright @ Nicole Ann. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign