Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger

5.6.17

May Favourites

I cannot believe we are in June already, like half way through the year.. scary! I have been feeling all the months at the moment merging into another, which is why I haven't done a favourites video in forever, so anyway here goes of what I have been loving the month of May.




So I think L'Oreal is killing their skincare range at the moment, I recently did a review on their clay mask which you can read here. I have always suffered from bad skin, spots and just in general my skin looking dull. However this Pure clay purity wash, is doing wonders.  I use it every night and morning, it does make my skin feel a lot fresher and just clean. Then if I add the pure clay mask on afterwards, aaaah baby skin (Well that's what I think anyway). 



Right dry shampoo, what did we all do before that! I try to wash my hair every other day, but I can only do every other day, if I use dry shampoo. Not only is it a hair saviour, but also so helpful to add volume to your hair.

Samples, so we all love a good old freebie or just a little tester. So one of my favourites this month, is samples.. seems silly saying it, but I love just trying out new products before getting the full size version. However I must say I am liking this Vichy sample.

Brow Kit, now I already know this is going to be in my end of year favourites. This is by my go to products for brows. Sleek makeup is so on point, and this brow kit just tops it off!

Do you like any of the favourites I have mentioned? What are your favourites?




Lots of love,
Nicole xx



2 comments:

  1. My skin is going a bit nuts lately and that Purity Clay mask sounds really good, do you find it brings out any breakouts at all? You know how some masks clear your skin but first they sort of pull out all the gunk and you end up breaking out?

    Julia // The Sunday Mode

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Touch wood, at the moment it hasn't, so fingers crossed it doesn't ahah!! And yeah i know what you mean xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright @ Nicole Ann. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign