Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger

9.6.17

My Actual Morning Routine




I really wish I was a morning person.. Its takes me around 2 hours to even feel half awake! I have finally found the motivation to wash my face on a morning, however I don’t feel like it’s worth getting out of bed 5 minutes earlier, as my skin is currently at its worst! You can read about my May Favourites, which mentions the product finally helping my skin. 


My Actual morning routine
Image not mine

6.am Alarm goes off, snooze and snooze until 6.25 where I actually get out  of bed.

6.25 wash my face and attempt to brush my mop brush of hair.

6.35 head downstairs to make Jack and I lunches and breakfast (we both take breakfast to work)

6.45 Mop around, still trying to wake up

6.50 Get side tracked by social media, and end up watching random videos on YouTube, (the one this morning was world’s scariest waterslides)

7.10 Ah man I am running late, let’s face the facts that my hair will have to just be tied up and minimal makeup will be worn.

7.30 looking for clothes to wear, and just thinking I really wish I kept on top of my washing. All my clothes were still in the washing pile. Right ill just whack that top on, and put a scarf over it, no one will know it’s got toothpaste down it.


7.40 Ah already for the morning traffic, 




So that's my morning routine, not glamorous one bit haha!

What's your morning routine like?

Lots of love,
Nicole xxx







3 comments:

  1. Love those pjs! I am 100000% the same, especially with clothes! wish i was one of those people that planned all their outfits the night before, but no!

    www.oliviaetc.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pj's! Got to love the random videos on YouTube too, the one you mentioned sounds great haha!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow good on you for waking up so early! My morning routine isn't really very fancy at all either, mainly lots of me being tired and walking around like a zombie, haha

    Julia // The Sunday Mode

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright @ Nicole Ann. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign