Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger

1.6.16

NYX Contour Palette

Hello!! 

 So you know how contouring is all about at the moment and there are all these products that based specifically for contouring. So when I saw the NYX range in boots (it looks amazing, I had to try it out) so I purchased the NYX contour palette and their NO 5 brush as it was recommended to go with it. So here is what I thought of it.






NYX contour palette


Far left is Tan
Middle left its Toffee
Middle right its Sculpt
Right is Hollow
As you can see from the swatches, that there difference colour wise between Tan and Toffee. They are my favourite colours as I think they look the most natural colours. Sculpt is very pale and for a dark palette I was quite surprised. Anyway you can always build the colour up.




Left is Ice Queen
Middle left is Soft Light
Middle Right is Cream
Right is Nectar



First of all, how gorgeous is the Ice Queen shade. It is so pigmented and just amazing. I would say Soft Light and Cream shades are quite bland and don't give the highlight you want. But Ice Queen definitely makes up for that. Lastly I would say the Nectar colour is almost like a blush, it has a orangey tone which makes it nice and bright. 

The NYX contour palette is priced at £18 which is worth it for a nice variety of shades, even if I only use three overall. 

The highlighting colours were lovely!!! Do you like NYX products? Have you tried their contour palette?

 Lots of love, Nicole 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright @ Nicole Ann. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign