Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger

25.6.16

My Favourite Nude Lipstick




Hello!!

So today I thought I would put a post together of my favourite nude lipstick/liquid lipsticks as these are my must and i'm reaching for these as my "go to". I sometimes get asked what I'm wearing on my lips. 






Favourite Nude Lipsticks


Favourite Nude Lipsticks
From Left to Right
Laura Mercier in spiced rose
Gosh in the colour sweetheart
Loreal in the colour Julianne's Nude
NYX liquid lipstick in the colour Tres Leches
Maybelline in the colour 620 into the nude

Laura Mercier- this is the first item I have bought from their makeup and I must say I am very impressed. This shade is like a warm nude (probably doesn't count as a nude but ah well). It is very easy wearing and feels lovely on the lips.

Gosh- Once again I have never really used this brand before, apart from their primer which you can find my review on that  here. This is more of a browny nude, it is really pigmented and very easy wearing.

Loreal- I believe there was like a celebrity range where everyone released their shade of nude/reds etc (I may be wrong) So I love this shade as it is such a nice pale pink. It has a little bit of shimmer in it but nothing over powering.

NYX Liquid Lipsticks- I feel like these are talked about EVERYWHERE at the moment, and I can see why. They are so pigmented and lovely, not like a sticky lip gloss. Once it has set, it is the definition of the perfect nude.

Maybelline 24hr Superstay Lipstick- This is the product I reached for everyday. It last forever (well duh clues in the name). You apply the lip gloss section bit, then put the like setter on afterwards (haha I have explained that so well). This is a really natural colour and feels lovely on the lips.






These are by far are my favourite. I just feel like nude lipsticks/lip glosses can be paired with everything, whether you want a everyday look or want it to be more going out by wearing a smokey eye look.


Do you like nude lipsticks? Do you like any of these brands?  
Lots of love,
Nicole xx










4 comments:

  1. The NYX nude lippy looks so creamy! Need to try that one. :)

    Arianna x
    http://www.ariannachatz.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah you won't regret it!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The NYX liquid lipstick color looks lovely! :)

    S .x http://ramblingsofayoungprgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the one from Gosh and L'Oréal the best, they look so nice. Great post :-)

    http://www.lifewithcarlyc.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright @ Nicole Ann. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign