Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger

7.7.16

My Body Shop Haul

Hello!!
So today I thought I would put together my latest haul from the body shop. I adore their products and they are so reasonably priced and normally have offers on (bonussssss).

Body Shop Haul

Skin Defence SPF 50- I bought this just to put over the top of my moisturiser as I know how important it is to wear some sort of protection on your face. With living in Australia for 7 years, this was definitely stressed upon. This is priced at £16. 
Honey Bronze Drops of Sun - I love this!! If you are wanting to go out with no foundation on but you don't because you want some colour in your skin... then this is your resolution. It makes you look like you have been on holiday but without the weight gain on holiday (win win). And this is priced at £12 so you can't go wrong!
Wild Argan Oil Body Scrub- This is the definition of summer in a tub. This is fab to refresh the skin and make your skin feel so smooth. I feel like I can't get enough of Argan Oil at the moment. This is priced at £13 which for the size of the tub is very reasonable.
Baked to last Bronzer- I normally add this on top of any contour I have got going on, just to add a bit more colour to my face. (Little tip, you don't need much of this product for it to be noticeable, trust me I looked like a satsuma).

Do you like Body Shop products? Have you tried any of these products? 




Lots of Love,
Nicole xx

1 comment:

  1. Great post! So happy I found it through Bloglovin - The first thing I spotted was actually the bedding. Weird, I know. But I'm about to move into my first flat with my boyfriend (as the whole of my bloody blog twitter and snapchat knows cos I can't shutup) and think I may've got the same bedding as you! Dunelm? Either way I love it!! I also have the Body Shop Honey Bronze Drops of Sun an it's incredible right?!xx

    www.lexilife95.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright @ Nicole Ann. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign