Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger

24.7.16

What to pack when you only have hand luggage?!

Helloo!!

So I have just recently come back from a short trip to France and I took just hand luggage and it is SO handy just taking hand luggage.. in and out of the airport so quickly and with less room, you are less likely to over pack (which is what I do every holiday.) So I thought I would put a post together of what I packed/tips when I just had Hand Luggage. 

   
   1.  Remember you can only have liquids under 100ml and have them packed near the top so they easy to get out- i normally go to Boots/Superdrug to get travel size liquids. Or depot them also which is a cheaper way-just remember to label them!! Another tip is collect samples, you know little bottles of perfume you get in magazines  or shower gels from Hotels, keep them they come in handy!!

2. Wear your heaviest clothing, as I know some airline companies really do penalise you if you go over your limit. 

3.Check the weather forecast before leaving then you can plan what to bring (sounds stupid but so helpful!)

4.     Roll your clothes, you fit SO much more in!!

5. Risk taking another bag ie Hand Bag then you can have your passport and other documents in there, otherwise it is a pain in the bum having to go into your suitcase. However make sure there is room in your suitcase incase of not being allowed two bags.

 I bought this clear bag thing (don't know what to call it) from Amazon where I put all my liquids in.
My Aspinal Travel purse also comes in handy having everything I need in one place. 

Do you have any tips for taking just hand luggage? Do you like just being able to take hand luggage?

Lots of love,

Nicole xx










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright @ Nicole Ann. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign