Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger

19.6.16

My Summer Wishlist

Hello!!

So today I thought I would put together my summer Wishlist of everything I'm lusting over at the moment. However payday seems so far away :( 







Untitled #1


Firstly, the floral dress is the perfect summer day/night dress. With the style it is, it is easy to dress it up and dress it down. This dress is from Boohoo which is priced at £18.99 which is very reasonable and i'm sure I would get a lot of wear out of it also.

Next is the Pandora necklace, this has been on my wishlist foreever!!! This summer this is a definite buy! It is so classy and would go with everything. This is priced at £87.

I chose these sandles as I thought they looked so sweet. They are from John Lewis but made my Dune. I love Dune shoes as they last for ages! These are priced at £55 but so worth it for a good pair of shoes in my eyes.

Obviously I had to put a jacket on my wishlist, as being in England the weather is so temperamental. You need a good lightweight jacket just to be able to throw on top of an outfit. This is from Dorothy Perkins and priced at £43.

Lastly is the OPI Nail Polish, I love Pink colours, you can read about my favourite pinks here. OPI nail polishes are quite pricey but very good quality.

What items are on your summer wishlist? Do you like the items I have picked here?

Lots of love,
Nicole xx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright @ Nicole Ann. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign