Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger

13.6.16

The Perfect Pinks

Hello!!

So as we are going into Summer and the sun has finally come out hurrah (fingers crossed it stays) I have been loving my pink colours as they are so bright and cheery. So I thought I would put together My Perfect Pinks. 





Sleek Blush in the shade Pixie Pink. I love love love sleek beauty products. I don't think I've tried a bad one yet. I never used to wear blushes as I normally have really rosey cheeks. However wearing a higher coverage foundation takes the colour out my cheeks. This colour is so vibrant and gives that pop of colour. Little note you don’t need much of this product to be able to see it!
Excuse my no facial expression, but what the MAC pink shade looks like on. 




MAC Retro Matte Lipgloss in the shade Divine. I usually  hate lip 

glosses as I hate when its windy and your hair gets in it, gross.. however this dries like a matte lipstick so I don't have that problem.The 
colour looks exactly like it does in the bottle on (you know normally the 
colour differs a little bit).This colour reminds me of like the 60's .  This is 
priced at £21.




Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish in the shade Rose Libertine - I think you can call this pinky/peachy colour but its so gorgeous!! You can read about my favourite spring nail polish colours here so I have chosen a more summery colour. The application of this nail polish is so easy to apply.


So yeah theses are my perfect pinks that I’m loving at the moment.

What are your favourite pink products? Do you like any of these products I have mentioned?

Lots of love,

Nicole xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright @ Nicole Ann. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign