Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger

9.6.16

What I Plan on doing this Summer

Hello!!
I was recently inspired by Eventbrite's GOMO (going out more often) campaign to put a blog post together of all the fun things I am doing in summer and ways I’m going out more rather than staying in watching Netflix. Event Brite is the  largest self-service ticketing platform in the world that helps people find and plan events. If you want to host your own summer event Eventbrite has tons of tools to help you sell tickets and track attendance, so you have the chance to be able to host your own events.. how cool is that!! I love looking at time Hop each day and being oh yeah that was such a great day, or I had so much fun etc so I determined to make this summer one of the best!
When it’s a lovely sunny day, there is nothing more than I love than hiring rowing boats in Knaresborough and going up and down the river there, it’s so relaxing until your arms start aching (then that’s your que to pass the rowing over to your friend).
Last year I did a colour run (you don’t even have to run.. I didn’t) and it was so much fun and wouldn’t definitely recommend doing it. And you are also raising money for charity.  This year I would love to take part in the Pretty Mudder as that looks so enjoyable.  
I have taken this picture off Google, however you can see how colourful and messy it is. 
I love going to festivals and I have been to Leeds Fest two years and was desperate to go to V Fest as the line-up looks amazing. As you can see from the picture below, that my smile never left my face that weekend although it was incredibly muddy. 

Lastly I love holidays and it is definitely what I save my money for. So I have booked a trip to Australia and Bali and I have recently come back from Barcelona. You can read about my time here. I would love to do a spontaneous weekend camping trip, chose a camp site and pitch a tent with some of your friends. Low cost and so much fun.
What are you doing this summer? Have you ever done a colour run, or been to any festivals?

Lots of love,
Nicole xxx

1 comment:

  1. I've always wanted to do a colour run! I was going to definitely do one a few years ago but I didn't want to go on my own and couldn't find anyone to go with so I didn't end up doing it. Maybe next year I'll give one a go though, I absolutely love how colourful they are (obviously!). haha

    Julia // The Sunday Mode

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright @ Nicole Ann. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign