Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger

31.8.16

Skin Care Routine which is easy to stick to?!


Hello!!


So I have finally found a night time skin care routine that is easy to stick to and still makes my skin feel all fresh. When it gets to the night the last thing I want to be doing is faffing around with all these different products when all I want to do in get into bed and watch a TV series (Currently obsessing over Desperate Housewives).

I find doing a cleanser or washing your face in the shower is less effort, as it literally takes two seconds and half your makeup has been removed. Then ill remove the rest of my makeup using a cleansing wipe or micellar water (whichever is on offer at the time). Then not every night but every few nights Ill exfoliate my skin just to get rid of the dirty dry skin, making my skin feel like a baby bottom.


Then I will use my holy grail moisturizer, my Liz Earle which is good for dry skin and makes my skin feeling so hydrated.


 I never use to use eye cream but I remember watching YouTube videos and saying how it is good to prevent wrinkles around your eyes. SO this one is really intense and makes my eye area all nourish.

Then lip balm, who can really sleep without moisturized lips. This is fab.




So yeah you can see how I have made my skin care routine so easy and simple that I don’t mind doing it every night without it feeling like it a chore. 

Lots of love,
Nicole xx



2 comments:

  1. Liz Earle is my absolute go to for skincare...doesn't matter what I discover I always go back to the hot cloth cleanser and repair moisturiser! Her soothing eye lotion is pretty good too. I also agree that it can be hard to stick with a proper skin routine but using products that make it a joy rather than a chore really help! xxx

    http://www.thechinadolldiaries.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I will have to try the eye lotion!xxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright @ Nicole Ann. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign