Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger

2.8.16

July Favourites


Hello!!

So today I thought I would put together everything I’ve tried and loving from July!! As I haven’t written one of these post before, I just have so many favourite however Ill keep it short and sweet.



Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray- I think this is going to be in my favourites every month. It literally is the business, it does extactly what is says and does keep your makeup on which is fab when you wanna danceeeee all night.



Skin Defence SPF 50- I mentioned about this product in my Body Shop haul which you can read here. I have been wearing it under my makeup and doesn't feel sticky like sun cream which is perfect if you are wearing it everyday and knowing you are still being protected from the sun.




Estee Double Wear- I have FINALLLLLY jumped on the band waggon for this product. I can now see what the hype was all about. It feels so lovely on the skin and with the medium coverage that you can bulid up, it is a perfect go to foundation.



Aspinal Travel purse-  If you read about my What to take when you have hand luggage which you can read here, you will know that I love this purse. With it being holiday season and going away this has come in so handy and helps so much to stay organised with everything you need for travelling in one place. 



What have been your favourites this month? Do you like my favourites?

Lots of love,
Nicole xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright @ Nicole Ann. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign