Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger

22.11.16

Moving out.. 1 year on

Wow, I can't believe it has been a year! I must say I have never looked back, It has definitely been the best decision for me to buy my own house. You can read about how I bought my house here
So I guess we haven't been living in the house a year yet, but we have had the keys over a year now.

The best things about having your own place

  • You can decorate however you want, whether its bright pink walls or big fluffy cushions everywhere, its totally up to you! That is now definitely my favourite shopping is for home ware, its so exciting (I can tell i'm growing up). 
  • If you wanna bake/cook you can because you will have no one to moan that their is a mess (well apart from Jack in my case)
  • And there is so many more reasons

I few things that I have learnt from having my own place. 
  • You are conscious of how much gas and electricity you are using, (no leaving random lights on anymore)
  • That Click and Collect is so good, if you don't like going to do food shopping. Order everything online then go and pick it up, perfect.
  • You learn to cook different meals rather than just spag bol or beans on toast.. I would say now I can cook a few different meals.
  • You become precious about you house, like I don't want to have a party as I worry about my house becoming a mess or things being broken.  
First Home



So yeah that is me 1 year on from moving out. I can now say I feel like our house is slowly feeling like a home, we are adding our own personal touches to make it feel that way.

Hopefully you found this some what interesting.

Lots of love,
Nicole 




1 comment:

  1. I totally get the party thing! I didn't want anyone round to my new place ! http://goo.gl/u3TS9H
    Www.chrlaltdelete.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright @ Nicole Ann. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign