Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger

15.11.16

Tips to try Motivate Yourself

Hello 

So recently I have felt so De motivated with a few things, slimming world, exercise and even down to my blog. I don't know whether its the dark mornings and the dark evenings that De motivate you, anyway I thought I would put together ways to try re motivate yourself.
Image result for motivation


So at Slimming World at the moment I have maintain the weight I'm at for 8 weeks now, and I'm feeling like I am never going to lose weight and that has been my mind frame for ages. Also I am desperate to get back into running, but on a cold dark night, its not something I really want to be doing. Lastly I have pushed my blog to the side big time, as I have had anything I have felt passionate about to write, so therefore just taken a big side step from it. Hopefully this post will also motivate me!!

1.Remember why you started it- whether its losing weight, doing a degree, writing a blog. You were obviously passionate and had a reason to start that journey so think of them reasons to help you get back on track.

2. Look at how far you have come already. So I have so far lost a stone on Slimming World and that is massive achievement for me already, so I need to remember I have already come a long way just to give up.

3. If the goal you have set is to far to reach, adjust it so I it makes it more achievable.

4. Mix things up. ie bored to going to the gym, go swimming or find a team sport just to make exercising a bit more interesting. Bored to slimming World, find new recipes to change things a bit. This is what I am going to do with my blog, not just mainly beauty posts but a lot more lifestyle posts.






Image result for motivation

Anyway I hope you find this useful, I will certainly be using what I have written to motivate myself.

What are you tips for motivating yourself? Do you like what I have written?

Lots of love,
Nicole 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright @ Nicole Ann. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign