Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger

28.11.16

Christmas wish list... A girl can always wish

So many luxury items but you look at the price tag you think, nah no way am I paying that. Even asking Santa for these items are cheeky, so putting them on a wishlist makes me feeling a little bit better.

The classic Mulberry Handbagah I just think this item would never date and it would just go with every item being the colour it is.

Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar, this bronzer and highlighter are beautiful and the packaging just looks classic. Maybe this will be a new year treat for myself.

Aspinal card case, now this is a product that looks so beautiful and so handy also. When you are taking out a tiny bag, you don't want a big bulky purse in there.

A beautiful Pandora Necklace, that is one thing I do need is a nice necklace that will literally go with any outfit.. I currently feel like my accessorising is very poor at the moment, however this necklace would change that. 

This Ted Baker Jacket, I tried this on when I was down in Kent and its so beautiful and flattering. Just sadly when I looked at the price tag I didn't buy it. 

Christian Louboutin Lipstick - I have always thought no way are these worth the price tag, but it wasn't until I was watching Lydia Millen on youtube and she was trying these out I thought, wow they look fab.


Untitled #2


Do you like the products I have mentioned? What is on your Christmas Wishlist?

Lots of love,
Nicole xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright @ Nicole Ann. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign