Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger

1.12.16

Leeds Christmas Markets

I say this every year, but I have no idea where this year has gone? We are back round to the festive season so quickly, and this will be my first Christmas in my own house which I cannot wait for! Look out for some post of my house being decorated a bit OTT!. Anyway I had a trip to Leeds Christmas Markets so why not blog this.



Leeds Christmas Markets


Ah these were delicious, chocolate coated strawberries/marshmallows/bananas etc
Chocolate coated strawberries



I went with white chocolate coated strawberries and marshmallows. It was so nice.


Gorgeous hut selling all sorts including big gingerbread men etc. 

I feel like all I did at the markets was eat a ton of food, so worth all the calories. 


Spicy German sausage.


The entrance into the bar. 

 I would definitely recommend going to the German Markets in Leeds as it has such a great atmosphere about it all. One thing I would say is its quite pricey, a pint of beer is £4.50 and a Amaretto Hot Chocolate is £4.50 also, so worth the money though. 





Hope you enjoyed this post, it has definitely got me into a Christmasy mood now, I am going to Manchester Christmas Markets in a couple of weeks so watch this space. 
Do you like Christmas Markets? Have you been to Leeds Markets?

Lots of love,
Nicole xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright @ Nicole Ann. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign