Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger

4.12.16

La Igunas restaurant review

My favourite thing to do in my spare time is eating out, so this post today is a foodie post. So I got  email about 3 courses for £24.95 so I could not turn that down.  La Igunas is a Latin American food chain and so I visited the one in Leeds .  I love trying out new places and so this is definitely one for me to try out.


I had Nachos to start, they were delicious!




I chose a vegetarian option which was Veggie Chimichanga and it so beautiful. A crispy flour tortilla parcel stuffed with roast butternut squash, roasted red peppers, spinach & cheese topped with tomato salsa, soured cream & chunky guacamole. Served on a bed of spring onion rice & refried black beans. 






I had Tembleque for dessert which is a creamy set coconut pudding. Massive coconut lover over here!!

Bry went with the cheesecake which looked lovely also. 

I couldn't recommend this restaurant enough, the food and service was lovely! And ill definitely be trying other ones around the country. 






Have you ever visited La Igunas? Where would you recommend to eat?

Lots of love,
Nicole xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright @ Nicole Ann. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign