Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger

8.12.16

Hangover Cures


Hello!!

So I very different post from me today, I thought though as we have the festive season just around the corner and a lot more people go out and drink, that I would do a post of my Hangover cures and what works for me.


 A big glass of water- I always have a glass by my bed before I go to sleep so when I wake up and can drink that and feel a little better.
·         Fresh air- I love going for a walk or even just sitting outside, I feel that fresh air just automatically makes me feel so much better.
·         Some junk food- It wouldn’t be a hangover cure post if this wasn’t mentioned, just something greasy I love to eat ie full English. Perrrfect.
·         Just having a shower- Once I have washed my hair and all my half taken off makeup has been removed, I literally feel so so much better.


What are you hangover cures? Do you agree with mine?

Lots of love,

Nicole 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright @ Nicole Ann. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign