Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger

18.8.17

Primark Lip Kit - First Impressions

I know I am about a year late to be on the band wagon about Primark Makeup , but my moto is always better late then never. So I thought I would do a post of my first impressions. As who doesn’t love a good lip product. I have heard people say these are like a dupe to the Kylie Lip products, but I couldn’t say as I have never bought any of Kylie lip kits as I always thought they were massively overpriced for what they were, and you were paying for a name more so than the product. However these Primark lip kits are £3!!!

Primark Lip Kit

Don’t asked me why I picked up this shade (I think its was because it was called Chocolate Brownie and it made me hungry) as I never wear brown ever, first time for everything hey.So the shade I bought, I wouldn’t say its like everyday wearable, because of the colour but is a lovely colour for a night out.


Primark Lip Kit

I found the packaging very sleek, and I also think the packaging makes the product look a lot more expensive than £3. The colour of the lip gloss was so pigmented. However when I went to swatch the lip liner, the top of it snapped off. Which is annoying, however you can sharpen them. The colour personally doesn’t suit me, however if say it was in nude or a pink I would wear it all the time. As it dry’s matte ( which is my favourite as I really don’t like lip gloss as it always gets in my hair).   Its also didn’t help when I was trying on the lip products, I didn’t have any other makeup on, which always makes a difference. So when I next have a full face of makeup on. I will try again with the colour, as the product is lovely to wear as it doesn’t feel too heavy on the lips. 

So overall, I am very impressed with the product, and I can seriously say I am going to go back and buy the nude or the pink colour. I would also look at purchasing some of their other products, as they are so reasonably priced!

Have you ever tried Primark Makeup before? What Lip Kits do you recommend?

Lots of love,

Nicole xx



Make sure your following me on Bloglovin to keep update with any new post xx


Twitter Instagram  Pinterest

You may also like

My Favourite Summer products

1 comment:

  1. I'm seriously slacking with Primark makeup, but this sounds like a really great product! I love the colour and the name is cute xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright @ Nicole Ann. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign