Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger

8.8.17

A week In Rhodes

Right this post has been a looooong time coming, like I have been at home for over a month and this post still isn't live, better late than never right?! So I was in some desperate need of some sunshine, so we booked a half board trip to Rhodes and it was so well needed, so I thought I would put together our week in Rhodes, and things you should go visit.




Rhodes
This beautiful little religious building, near our hotel. 
Rhodes


Lindos
 So, if you’re in Rhodes this is a must! Even just for the surroundings, its incredible. The hotel where we stayed at, opposite was a bus stop and the price of the bus was only like 3 euros to get to Lindos. Once you arrive, it is a bit hectic with cars everywhere, however once you are down the hill it gets a little quieter. So you wonder through these little streets which has stalls either side, (really cute and quaint stalls). You can hire a donkey to take you up the hill, but I personally thought it was unfair with the how heavy I weigh haha. Eventually, you reach the top of the hill, its like a castle at the top (really hard to explain) and views from there is gorgeous. However with all the brick walls surrounding you, it does get very hot! You have to pay to get it, I believe its 10 euros per person. 


Lindos
Lindos
The view from the top!
Lindos

LINDOS
The Little streets walking up
Lindos



Rhodes Town


So, I didn’t get many pictures of the town, unless they were drink related which you can see below. Their looked just like the typical british town, full of plenty of well known shops and cafes. However also full of gorgeous little greek restaurants.  I went and had hummus and tzatziki with pitta bread, trying to stick to Greek food. After wondering around for a few hours, we just went around the harbour and looked at all the amazing boats (a girl can always dream). And it was just lovely. I struggle with the heat, so I get very grumpy walking round if it’s too hot, however there is so much to see. I bet also the town would be gorgeous at night!



Rhodes
Seriously recommend their fresh orange juice!!
Rhodes
Enjoying a watermelon Slush puppy over looking the harbour

Hotel- TUI Sensimar Imperial Resort & Spa by Atlantica


The hotel was beautiful!! We wanted adults only, just for a little more relaxation. The location we were in, was perfect... right in the middle of Lindos and Rhodes town, so its didn’t take too long to get to either. We went half board and the food was incredible. And I over indulged on holiday, if you can’t indulge on holiday, when can you?!



Rhodes
The Most beautiful bar in the hotel
Rhodes
Rhodes
The most beautiful sky
Rhodes


Have you ever been to Rhodes? Where would you recommend?

Lots of love.
Nicole xx


Make sure your following me on Bloglovin to keep update with any new post xx


Twitter Instagram  Pinterest

You may also like
My Favourite Summer products
Bali

7 comments:

  1. The photographs look wonderful - I've wanted to visit this place for a while now so I hope I will soon.

    http://ohduckydarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to Rhodes, but I would love to visit. All of your photos look gorgeous and it looks like you hada great time!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rhodes looks so gorgeous! Such stunning pictures you took! :)

    xx
    http://realgirltalks.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful place and it looks brimming with culture!

    Bernice | IG @bunnybernice

    https://www.bunnybernice.com/single-post/2017/08/11/Cheeky-Cosmetics-Haul-and-Liquid-Lipstick-Review

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright @ Nicole Ann. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign