Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger

25.8.17

My Time at V fest


I can’t quite come to terms that V fest is over. Like seriously I have festival blues, it was honestly the funniest weekend I have had in a long time. I will admit it, we did stay in a hotel so didn’t have the proper festival experience, however I still went for the full weekend. I was quite apprehensive of going to V fest before, with everything that has been happening recently, however there is plenty of armed police to keep you at ease.




V fest


The main thing I love, it just covering my face in glitter, sometimes a bit OTT, ah well all part of the fun. Also, the music! Like Pink was the highlight for my weekend, she was incredible. But also, Anne Marie, she seems like such a lovely girl also. And James Arthur voice, wow just so powerful and incredible! I think that’s why I love V Fest, as I know all the acts, so I get to see so many I love and would pay to see in concert.


James Arthur V fest



V fest



We stayed in a hotel, which having a warm shower every morning was lovely, oh and a full English. Especially because the weather wasn't great, we needed a hot shower to warm up. However we did wear brolly hats which did kept us pretty dry.  Having their shuttle buses are handy, only £10 return, however the queue at the end of the night is pretty hectic!


Overall, it was just amazing, and I had so much fun! And I will be returning next year. I was hoping to do a ‘what I wore at v Fest’ post, however I completely got carried away, and didn’t end up taking pictures. And by the time I had remembered, I had mud everywhere. Yeah little tip to anyone off to a Festival, don't wear white!! Much more noticeable if you get mud on you!

Have you been to any festivals this year? 

Lots of love,
Nicole xx



Make sure your following me on Bloglovin to keep update with any new post xx


Twitter Instagram  Pinterest


You may also like
A week in Rhodes

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time! I definitely want to go to V Fest!

    Emily xo
    www.emilynewstead.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright @ Nicole Ann. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign