Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger

21.1.18

Hair products that have saved my hair

So 2017 was the year I ruined my hair massively! I was brown starting the year, then going blonde then blonder, then green (not intentional, read about the Loreal Colourista here which is why my hair turned green). Then to get rid of the green hair, I put two dark brown hair dyes on my head to try get rid of the green. Then decided I wanted to have balayage put in my hair. However as my hair was that damaged, the hairdressers wouldn't touch it, which I am so thankful. They recommended different treatments for me to have done, and then these products below. 


Products that have saved my hair

So when I bought these products, I cringed a little inside. Like I love my hair, but I am not use to spending so much on hair products. Like I am use to buying whatever is on offer and that will do. However I use these products alongside my other products. For example, Ill use the Hair conditioner mask, once or twice a week and you only need a little amount as it goes a long way! And with the shampoo, I swap it up a little bit. So every other hair wash, I use the shampoo. 

So the Hair Conditioner, I add it into my pamper routine every Sunday Night. I wash my hair, then add in the conditioner and just leave it in my hair for around 5 minutes. In this time, I either shave my legs, exfoliate or just have a good sing song in the shower to pass the time. Then just wash it out normally like how you would with a conditioner. Afterwards, I towel dry my hair and just brush it. 


Coconut hair oil

Once I have brushed my hair, and its still a little damp, I apply this coconut hair oil to the ends of my hair, as that is where my hair is most brittle. Depending on if I can be bothered or not, depends if I blow dry my hair. Whether you do or don't. these hair products makes my hair so soft and now the hairdressers will start doing balayage to my hair as they have strengthen my hair massively!

Have you ever tried these hair products? What Hair products do you recommend?


Lots of love,


Nicole xx

Make sure your following me on bloglovin to keep update with any new post xx


Twitter Instagram  Pinterest
 

You may also like
 A Week In Lipsticks





1 comment:

  1. I use the L'Oreal Serie Expert Silver line and it is a lifesaver for white hair! I definitely need to try that conditioner mask next!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright @ Nicole Ann. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign