Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger

8.9.17

Blogging a year on


So I know it has been over a year, but last year I didn’t post anything for 3 months, so I don’t count that as my year. I just feel like it has only just been a year hence this post. I just cant believe how much my blog has changed. 

Investing money into my blog
I have changed my layout twice, and I am so happy with my layout now so I seriously recommend Kotryna Bass. She even helps with sorting everything for you, no task was too big for her! I bought my own domain, which made me take my blog a little more seriously as I had actually invested money into it. And I also invested in a camera to try make my blog photography a little better.   Also I have found what I love writing about, and what I feel passionately about, I love writing travel posts, which will never been too often as I can't afford to go often, but when I do its my favourite thing to write about. I also do still love writing beauty posts, but also adding Lifestyle content to the 
mix.

Setting up a Youtube Channel
I also set up a Youtube channel, which I will get back into eventually, you can see my channel here

Blogging Break
However this year hasn’t been all plain sailing, I recently had a blogging break which you can read the post here  I did that as I found blogging wasn’t ‘fun’ anymore as I was putting too much pressure on myself to try get a post up on time, however I have learnt a lot since then.

Social medias
I set up a new Instagram just for my blog, however I have stopped looking at how many followers I have, as I was always gaining one and losing two, and I’m much happier with my Instagram now. You can follow me here. My Instagram has no theme, which I kinda like, as I can just post whatever I want whether it suits it or not. 
Also with twitter, this is now my favourite social media to promote my blog. I try and take part in as many as twitter chats as I can, as there is so many lovely, genuine interesting bloggers out there, so I love chatting to them!


Blogging a year on

Blogging a year on

So I thought I would put some picture together to show how much my blog has come on, and looking back its made me realise how far I have come on my blog. So here is too another year. I have learnt so much through blogging, and it really is the best hobby!

Lots of love,
Nicole xx


Make sure your following me on Bloglovin to keep update with any new post xx


Twitter Instagram  Pinterest
 
You may also like

What I have learnt from Blogging
Why it's okay to have Blogging Breaks







2 comments:

  1. Twitter is my favourite for blog promotion too! Your photography is amazing wish mine was that good after a year! It took me atleast 2-3 years to make mine look decent haha :) polishedcouture.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to set up a YouTube channel but I feel like it would take so much time- maybe in the near future though!

    Emily xo
    www.emilynewstead.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright @ Nicole Ann. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign