Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger

10.10.17

Maybelline 24 hour Colour Stay

Maybelline Colour Stay



Lipsticks, the bain of my life finding a product that sticks around all day, without constant reapplying. To find the perfect lip product, it takes trying so many and wasting so much money.  I have found a few products in the past that have lasted all day, and they are lip stain, which were a task to remove at the end of the day. 

So, I always find it very optimistic when brands say ‘24hr’ wear, it’s like yeah right like that will happened. And I guess they can say that, as who wears makeup for 24 hours?! I have always been a big fan of the Maybelline Colour stay, as at work, I am eating/ drinking throughout the day and, I go to the gym, where my makeup is put under the test (I know you shouldn’t wear makeup for the gym). So my lip products are always under strain.

When I came across the Maybelline 24 colour stay lip product, I believe it is the only lip product that I have ever repurchase (which says something, how much I loved and how much I used the product). I repurchased ‘into the nude shade’, as it I wore it every day as the shade was beautiful. Such easy wearing. I also picked up '240 Plum Seduction' shade, as I wanted a lip product with a little more colour in it, for any time I wanted a different look.

Just a little heads up, wait for the colour to dry on your lips, and your lips will go very tacky. Then apply the conditioning coat, and then it’s done. It feels so lovely and light on the lips. And I have had many compliments about the nude shade before, which is why I wanted to purchase an assorted colour.

So I wear it all day, for over 8 hours and it is still stuck to my lips like glue. Which is what I want from a lip product, low maintence that keeps it colour all day.  Also a little heads up, these retail for around £9, however usually they are offer, so I always stock up then!

What is your favourite lip products? Have you tried these before?

Lots of love,

Nicole xx

Make sure your following me on bloglovin to keep update with any new post xx


Twitter Instagram  Pinterest
 

You may also like A Week In Lipsticks

1 comment:

  1. This sounds really great, love that it's low maintenance! Awesome review x

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright @ Nicole Ann. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign