Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger

26.4.16

My Favourite Spring coloured Nail Polishes

Hello!!

So I thought I would put together my favourite spring nail polishes that help brighten up these miserable April Showers.
I must admit my all-time favourite nail polish brand is Barry M as I find I can never fault any of their colours and the price is always so affordable to. So obviously their nail polish made it on my spring favourite colours.

Left is Too cool to tango by Rimmel (how cool is that name?!
Middle is Green Fizz by Bourjois
Right is Blueberry from the Barry M  gelly range.
Too Cool to Tango

Blueberry


So do you like any of these colours, do you like these brands?

Lots of love,

Nicole xxx

1 comment:

  1. Too Cool To Tango looks so gorgeous, I'll definitely have to get it!

    Lauren Ashleigh xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright @ Nicole Ann. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign